Motorcycle Rental Insurance
|Damage / Theft / Vandalism||Renter is responsible for all damage and liability|
|Deductible||Renter is fully responsible for all damage||$2,500|
|3rd Party Liability||$83,800.00||$83,800.00|
|Roadside Assistance / day, plus VAT||Optional – $10||Included|
|Supplemental Liability Coverage( $300,000 Combined Liability)||Not Available|
|Cost / day (plus one time $ 5 set-up), plus VAT||Included||$30.00|
Insurance – WHAT A PAIN IN THE A… ! But unfortunately, it’s required for everyone.
When you rent a motorcycle from Scuba Bikers you must provide motorcycle renter’s insurance. We have two insurance options available, and we can make this very easy for you, by adding you on to our motorcycle rental policy. Included in the rental fee, we will provide a “Basic” insurance. “Basic” insurance, very simplified and in plain English, includes:
- Required Liability Coverage –this coverage is in case you cause an accident and either injure someone or damage their property up to $83,500
- You are fully responsible for any damages in case the motorcycle is damages (in a accident) or any further damage, the motorcycle is stolen or vandalized.
- $2000 Security deposit required
If the unthinkable happens, and you do have an accident, typically we will submit a whole bunch of paperwork to our insurance company, to your insurance company and, if anyone else was involved, to their insurance company; then we will let all the insurance companies figure it out.
NOW FOR THE DISCLAIMER: We’re bikers, not insurance people!! This is the very simplified version, and like any insurance there is a 100-page policy written in legalize. If you really want the details, please contact us and we will be very happy to put you in touch with the experts.
We’re not done with the insurance yet, there’s more…
NEW starting April 2018 Deluxe Package
“Deluxe Package” $2,500 deductible – By popular demand, we have added this new package. Includes:
- Basic Insurance with a $2,500 deductible, if the motorcycle is damaged due to an accident, stolen, or vandalized. (see Basic Insurance above)
- Roadside Assistance and Tire Puncture coverage. This is our most popular optional coverage. (see below for details)
- Lower Security deposit, only $1000.
NOW FOR ANOTHER DISCLAIMER: We’re bikers, not insurance people!! This is the very simplified version, and like any insurance there is a 100-page policy written in legalize. If you really want the details, please contact us and we will be very happy to put you in touch with the experts.
No, we’re still not done, there’s one more…
The last one is called Roadside Assistance.
We want you to enjoy your vacation with the least amount of headaches. However, we understand things may happen! You will leave the lights on and come back to find you have a dead battery, or you may run out of fuel in the middle of nowhere, and of course there’ are the sometimes the horrible roads and all the potholes! With the optional Roadside Assistance, we will take care of these problems for you. This includes:
- In case of a flat tire, towing (trailering) the bike to the garage (you will need to pay for the tire)
- Deliver fuel to you if you ran out of gas (you will need to pay for the gas)
- Give your motorcycle a jump start if you left the lights on.
- And we give you all of this for only $10 per day!
Please note – this is not a Collision Damage Waiver.